• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice kit guys - that thicker tubing certainly looks more impressive than the weedy stuff my Zalman uses!!!

rge - that is simply amazing! Do you have any 1920x1080 pics that could be used as desktop wallpapers?

I've had my rad attached to the side for a few years now. A bit inconvenient, but works with small cases (and I suppose the active cooling on the mobo is a nice perk).

Attachments

• IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 2,734
  • IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 2,709
just redone my loop today:

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

Im planning to move to 38mm fans soon as i have the cash, so the rad will be abit back, so the pump will be more level, rather then lookin like it was wedged in the space.

Markp, you done amazing things with the size of the case. Hard work to get it to fit. Good job.

Ever thought to get allthread and some nuts and back that rad off 3-4 inches? You won't have to use the case fan thng you got now and you can isolate the case air flow more from the rad.

It's real easy, if you got a hobby store and sure of your thread pattern your set. Seen it done many times and looks good too. You can drill a few holes in the case to overcome the smaller fan size in the case. Better temps, thats the key.

here is a pic of mine, since i took this pic i have changed the rad so the barbs are at the top, as it was a right ***** to get the air out, and added some better fans.

i have started hosting pics on my own server, if you cant see the pic, let me know :)

edit: wops , i had already posted like 3 posts up this thread

Last edited:
ACE - That's another really clean, classy build. Not sure about the dye though.

Thx guys!
you like green?everyone has another taste ;)

125hix.jpg

look @ my AGB :thup:

Last edited:
+1 m0r7if3r. haha

I like it, Ace. I think green tubing might have been better than dye (that's what you used right?). I love those green fans though! ^_^

another green :D

13vvcx.jpg

Here are four pictures of my Lian Li V351 still in the works not finished

4muiu.jpg

5foha.jpg

594kv.jpg

3sr17.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back