• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The X800GTO2 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
7031.jpg

610/630 on stock voltage. Finally broke 7000!

Michael Warren: updated on the wall of fame..... excellent card you got there. :thup:

Guys hope you can help a noob to your forum - btw some nice replies here - good to see such a happy bunch on a forum!

So....

I just bought a radeon X800 GTO2 ltd ed. and want to know some more about flashing the firmware to give me all the new goodies!

firstly - how much performance do you gain approx - i see that the performance varies.

2. where do you get the firmware?? easy to apply??
3. how do you measure these figures?

Im sure I will have lots more questions later but the card looks good and I bought it because of this forum! thanks!

rds

Simon

First of all, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Secondly, you should check the first post in this thread, here... see if that helps, and then post your questions/concerns. :)

It's not hard to do if you devote the time to reading up on the procedure first. Just make sure that you have a floppy drive installed to make life easier...

60pc!

thats pretty impressive!

ok I will have a read of the links.

thanks for the info!

and thanks for the nice welcome ! glad to be here!

rgds

Simon

gm4plm said:
60pc!

thats pretty impressive!

ok I will have a read of the links.

thanks for the info!

and thanks for the nice welcome ! glad to be here!

rgds

Simon
Stop by anytime and welcome to the X800GTO² family. Consider this...... stock clocks 400/490 12 pipes. The worst cards will clock 500/500 16 pipes. The advantages only go up from there. My best card will clock 560/600 without voltmods. ;)

Just posted my C3D gto there. I don't understand how some people scored 560-600mhz on the memory on the C3D GTO when it's 2.0ns... I just don't get it! Mine topped out around 510, so I lowered it and kept it at 508.

RangerDave said:
so house rat am i gonna be added to the hall of fame :)
588/588 with Zalman cooling? Is that correct? Get me a screenshot like many of the others you see here and I'll put you up for all the world to see. ;)

BTW, if that's with stock volts you have yourself a real nice card.

Also, your signature is way too long. 10 lines or less. A mod will let you know if they see it.

Hello to all GTO2 users.

Few days ago I purchased a Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 256MB GDDR3 PCI-Express video card.
Using ATITOOL 0.24, it shows that I have a "R430" & "16" active pipe, clocked at 400MHz core/ 490MHz memory?

This doesn't sound so typical GTO2 does it ? Look like a specification of X800XL?

I should crack open the heatsink to have a look at the core and memory chip in use.

Last edited:
My result screenshot...

*Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 VIVO Limited Edition - stock cooling, no mod, no flashing, no nothing, 16 active pipelines out of box and straight overclocking only.*

88830838_ed244ba4cf_o.jpg

Thank you.

omg... i thought that maybe because my card was an r430 it was a crap OC'er... but your score is awsome. now i'm stumped as to why i cant get that high with out artifacting. :(

Back