• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermalright SP-97 & Epox 8R3DA+??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drydog

Hi All;

I have a Mobile 2500 and a Thermalright SP-97 heatsink on the way. I have been searching for info about these two paired together. After inspecting my 8rd3a I was wondering If the Northbridge Heatsink fan will need to be roved to get the SP to fit? Anyone else have this combo?
Thanks
Bill

Is this your mobo in the link below..If so, it looks like the HS will fit without interfering with the NB cooler..But the true test is when you receive your HS..:)

CLICK HERE

Last edited:
I believe this NB has a tall HS topped with a small fan. The thermalright site lists the 8RDA3+ in their compatability list. I'm assuming that's the board you were talking about. It probably going to be a tight fit.

thank

Hi;

Thanks for the reply's. Mine is not the one pictured. The NB heatsink and fan are squared not diagonal. After closer inspection, if I did have to remove the fan on the NB, I would still be OK because the 92MM fan I will use to cool the SP-97 over hangs an inch and would probably cool the NB as well.
Thanks
Bill

Back