• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tiger direct is the best ^_^ please Read

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kong790

Registered
so last week i ordered a bunch of parts from tiger direct. everything except a keyboard, psu and mouse.
my setup is
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless-N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter - 450Mbps
Intel Core i7-4770K Processor
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive
MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING Intel Z87 Motherboard
Asus DRW-24B1ST 24X Internal DVD Burner
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked Video Card
Geil EVO Leggera 8GB Memory Module Kit - DDR3
OCZ Vertex 450 128GB Solid State Drive
Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case
Corsair H110 liquid cooling

so my story is...
it said on the ups site that it was delivered to me this tuesday and that it was dropped off at my door when it wasnt. so i called ups and they said that they would escalate my problem to some higher up office and they told me to call tigerdirect (the site i purchased from) and ask them to put a tracer on my order. So i called tigerdirect and got them to put a tracer on and told them that i didnt recieve my parts. then that same day my nieghbour comes by and tells me that he has a bunch of pc parts at his house and so apparantly ups delivered my stuff two houses down. so i got all my parts right. the next day the ups driver calls me and tells me that he did deliver my parts and i told him what ahppened and then he corrected himself and said that he did in fact accidently deliver them to the wrong house. so thats what happened. and last night i got 3 emails from tiger direct confirming the shipment of all my parts AGAIN and theyre suppose to come in on the 17th.... i guess they never found out what happened with my parts. so now im getting two of everything @_@. im planning just holding onto the extra parts for a month incase tigerdirect calls me....but if they dont....gtx 770 sli @_@, double the hardrive space, doubled the ram, and i dunno what to do with my second i7 4770k XD. thats my story. i am very very satisfied with tigerdirects customer support ^_^

You'll probably get a call. UPS would end up repaying TD for the "lost" parts...I hope the UPS driver doesn't get fired over it. :/

Ya never know...TD may even let you keep it all lol.

You'll probably get a call. UPS would end up repaying TD for the "lost" parts...I hope the UPS driver doesn't get fired over it. :/

ill let you know whether or not i get a call from them. its been three business days so far.

Pretty sure the best course of action is to contact Tiger Direct and admit to what happened. Not for nothing but its pretty low to innocently accept several hundred dollars worth of products on someone elses dime. Just saying.

Pretty sure the best course of action is to contact Tiger Direct and admit to what happened. Not for nothing but its pretty low to innocently accept several hundred dollars worth of products on someone elses dime. Just saying.

Agreed. Otherwise it can technically be seen as fraud.

Indeed...honesty is almost always the best course of action. I would be mildly surprised if TD didn't give you some sort of discount or credit for your troubles, especially if you notified them that you finally received the original order. UPS will notify TD that you received your package, but it would make a better impression if you were the one to tell them.

You can keep the parts. You can also be resurrected an a cockroach. Karma.

Tiger or FedeX will feel no pain from your gain.

Sell it all, 1/2 to charity or all of it if a cockroach seems bad. Or build a Cancer Crunching machine and do good for humanity.

Many choices, you choose.

You can keep the parts. You can also be resurrected an a cockroach. Karma.

Tiger or FedeX will feel no pain from your gain.

Sell it all, 1/2 to charity or all of it if a cockroach seems bad. Or build a Cancer Crunching machine and do good for humanity.

Many choices, you choose.

I LOL'D. SO HARD.

Back