• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tomshardware APPOLIGIZED!!!.........kindof :P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree: to little too late. While it is better than nothing, Toms editors should never have let Omid's article through. Toms taking some sort of action against Omid would send out a good signal though, even at this point.

Sigh ... the editors at Tom's (if they exist at all) should know it's
never a good idea to persecute the readers. :rolleyes:

There are a few good articles there. The "10 best PSU" review
turned me on to these exceptional 300w Fortron.

Someone at Tom's should make a more concerted effort to
assuage the AMD fanbase. :mad:

I feel that Tom's has been going downhill for the past three years or so anyway. IMHO, Omid's quasi-satirical rant was just another indication of the lack of quality evidenced by their "reviews" which compare high-end hardware only against stock rather than comparable units.

Tom's these days is more comparable to the Ziff-Davis group than any serious hardware site.

hafa said:
I feel that Tom's has been going downhill for the past three years or so anyway. IMHO, Omid's quasi-satirical rant was just another indication of the lack of quality evidenced by their "reviews" which compare high-end hardware only against stock rather than comparable units.

Tom's these days is more comparable to the Ziff-Davis group than any serious hardware site.

count = count + 1 :p

Back