• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

top 100, im coming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hughhefner said:
MICTLAN!! sorry to see such a stalwort falling, how bout setting up another machine?? If you can I'd be willing to DONATE FREE of charge a shiny new, er, 1 week old AMD tbred-1700B DUT sorry not the magic DLT, or is it BLT, hmm
I 'm not impressed with the one I have and an going to swap it for a new 2100-b 0307...

I'm serious--If your willing to build, I'll send it FREE!!!

I appreciate the offer, really, but right now I have some other serious compromises coming thrue (paying the car is one, saving to get a place of my own) and I have serious space constrains at home right now ( along with a high electricity bill, around $150 :D)..... this kind of spirit is exactly what makes this team great. People willing to help each other, it brings a tear of joy to my eyes.

Again THKS for the offer

Juan

Glad to try to be of help... I know that being one of the anchors to any organization can often be a thankless job and sometimes volunteer work can be a drag on one's regular job... $150 /mo electric--either you have a big house or Electricity in Mexico is darn expensive... My summer electric bill usually hits $180-200 but thats with 2 large fish tanks, 3-4 pc's running 24/7 and 2 central air units running in my house....
Anyway, I just may offer it to someone else----
Most likely I will have an older Abit KT7-A coming up on retirement from my parents place-- its paired with a Duron and its not worth it for me to use as a chuncher, and neither is the SDRAM to go with it....
I'll check it out after I install his new "screamer" and I might just offer it to a worthy Overclockers SETI member...
I may need your help to make sure that the person I donate to really is an overclockers SETI team member...

Take care

Hughhefner---Still in chicago till they close our corporate doors on michigan ave.... hate to leave but just not sellin enough magazines...

We'll let's see, we have 4 TV's, huge refrigator, the microwave, a full laundry, 2 more PC's (in which I have done a stealth instalation to run when they are on).....well, I think that would make it......:D (see that's why I need to move out we are two many in my parents house ;)

Mictlan said:
We'll let's see, we have 4 TV's, huge refrigator, the microwave, a full laundry, 2 more PC's (in which I have done a stealth instalation to run when they are on).....well, I think that would make it......:D (see that's why I need to move out we are two many in my parents house ;)
good luck bro.;)

Good Work jdmcnudgent.

I'm just outside the top 75 myself. But looks like I need to keep an eye open behind me aswell. :)

Crunch on.

RED Hot Machine said:
Good Work jdmcnudgent.

I'm just outside the top 75 myself. But looks like I need to keep an eye open behind me aswell. :)

Crunch on.
thanks bro. im only gonna get faster. im building a new canterwood sys this weekend, and replacing my daughters sys with my old stuff in my sig. i have 2 top notch crunchers, and the seti rig is ok.;)

ps, ill have phoenix in about a week.:p

jdmcnudgent said:
thanks bro. im only gonna get faster. im building a new canterwood sys this weekend, and replacing my daughters sys with my old stuff in my sig. i have 2 top notch crunchers, and the seti rig is ok.;)

ps, ill have phoenix in about a week.:p

I was hoping to slow you down!

I have my 2 new setups i've been playing with all day and finally gave for the night. What i'm trying to do is get them to boot through a network using a windows based system instead of having to setup Linux. I think my router isn't cooperating. But who knows i'll play with them tomorrow.

Burning Phoenix said:

I was hoping to slow you down!

I have my 2 new setups i've been playing with all day and finally gave for the night. What i'm trying to do is get them to boot through a network using a windows based system instead of having to setup Linux. I think my router isn't cooperating. But who knows i'll play with them tomorrow.
good luck, and know, im coming.:D

well i think i have two options to which both need me to buy another HD. 1st was to install Linux which i really don't want to do and the other i found a way to run Win98 as a server and host to the other nodes. But i like i said i have to get another HD because i'm not installing either OS on my others drives. So meanwhile i have 2 2000XP's sitting at idle on my desk. A friend of mine thinks he has an older 15G laying around he'll give me for free but he never called back last night. Bstard!:) Time is of the essence! The Reaper ; I mean JD ; is coming.

Burning Phoenix said:
well i think i have two options to which both need me to buy another HD. 1st was to install Linux which i really don't want to do and the other i found a way to run Win98 as a server and host to the other nodes. But i like i said i have to get another HD because i'm not installing either OS on my others drives. So meanwhile i have 2 2000XP's sitting at idle on my desk. A friend of mine thinks he has an older 15G laying around he'll give me for free but he never called back last night. Bstard!:) Time is of the essence! The Reaper ; I mean JD ; is coming.

Love this friendly competition
even if I am not in the running - YET :bang head

Go get um JD :burn: :clap:

Edit: I did get my first certificate on my 5th day crunchin' - 100 wu's :rolleyes:

100wu_cgi.jpg

Last edited:
Back