• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

top 400!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratulations!

If you don't hit 1000 by the end of phase one, you'll hit the ground running for phase two.

Good Luck!

Frank

:clap:

muhuwahaha 4.3 days!!!

hehe, seriously I don't know how accurate that is as your production is kinda all over the place (your caching I'm assuming).

Oh and since shortly after I joined ranked at 514 you passed me and ever since I've been repeating "i will pass ssgohan, i will pass ssgohan" :D :burn:

What are you crunching on btw? I've got the 3 rigs in my sig going, the middle one I just recently added.

lol, yeah i know. I had one machined that cached 20 units and it went offline for about 5 days. and i recently added a part time PIII 700. I crunch on my AMD 1700+ most of the time. and i got a part time laptop (dell with PIV 2.4ghz processor with ddr ram) and i also got my cuzins 2 amd 1700+ one at 2ghz and one at stock 1.47ghz, im also gonna be overclocking my amd 1700+ DLT3C (monster overclocker) after i get water cooling setup by tommorow. i hope atleast it will get to 2.5ghz since it will run 2.1ghz at stock vcore still. Ur not passing me soon!!!!

edit: the only one caching is that PIII 700 mhz. takes about 10hrs or less to do a WU :eek: :eek: :eek:

heh, got ya beat there -- my PII takes about 50 hrs/WU :-/

Anyway good luck crunching to ya. Don't know if I'll be able to catch ya but I'm going keep trying. Looks like I got start hunting for some more machines... :)

(that 4.3 is now a 8.2 :( )

Back