• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top of Antec 900

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's what Clay-fasa has to say about that in his forward to me:

"Havent removed the fan, but have removed the whole bezel, a couple times actually. If you look, from inside
the case, at the bottom of the bezel there are four tabs. Two on each of the back corners, and two more
near the center of the bezel, about two inches from the fan. Press on those tabs and give a little push upwards
to knock it through the hole.

When you have all four unlocked, gently...and I say gently...try lifting up towards the front. There are two round
pegs that are somehow the way of holding the bezel near the front. You will hear a popping sound (at which time
you will go "oh know, I broke it") but in reality you should have just unlocked those pegs. Now Ill warn again, it
took more force then I wanted, so if your cautious dont bother."

Sweet. TYVM for the quick response.

I did a quick search too, and found the thread that you are referring to with Clayfasa.

I also saw that the Antec Rep was on as recently as 10/30, so I sent him a PM as well :)

Thanks again!

Back