• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TV tuner/ recorder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it actually uses the same conaxtent chip that my TV wonder pro uses. The only possible faults with that card would be the software (which I don't know anything about for that card) and the remote doesn't look like the best. However for half the price of a TV wonder pro with remote, I think that it is a good buy.

Tell us how it is if you get it!

Think I might go for it, I probably won't even use the remote so not to worried with that. Will post back if/ when I get it.

From what I've seen, it's a little better than the ATI AIW's and capture cards. Got to play with one on Friday. The remote isn't the greatest on the Leadtek. "Almost" have to have line of sight with it. Whereas the ATI's remotes work from pretty much anywhere. Other than that, I didn't have and problem with the card or software.

I might wanna check if this card can record record in stereo. My POS ATI Tuner can't....I don't care what sound card you have. This ATI TV wonder VE is isn't.

Do you mean record Stereo sound? My sound card has both digital and analog inputs but the tv I would be recording from does not have digital outputs, only analog.

Back