• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upcoming Wii Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blueswitch

Any Wii games coming up that are on peoples radar? I know Nintendo had a pretty weak E3 showing but is there anything in the pipe that looks good?

Metroid Trilogy: looks to be a pretty good deal unless you already own them all.
New SMB 4 player: this looks like it could be fun..don't know if it's worth a buy.

...other than that I have no idea whats looking good. It would be nice to have some good Wiiware games...that library has been pretty disappointing...it would be nice to get some original SHUMPS or something like PSN and XBLA get.

The only ones that look appealing to me are the Trilogy and TMNT Smash Up, but I don't know when it comes up and probably still won't get it.

there was E3 this year?

wow, i think it was weak because well, ever since the people running the show said "no more models" its kinda gone down the crapper

Muramasa: The Demon Blade looks all kinds of cool (and it is. I've been playing the import). Fragile should be coming out sometime before Christmas and it's also awesome (once again, playing the import)

Metroid Prime Trilogy should be pretty cool for people like me, who have never played the first two games in the series.

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles is coming soon to fill the rail shooter gap, as is Dead Space: Extraction. Both games look pretty friggin' great. There's also No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle coming hopefully early next year and if it's half as good as the first one we're in for a treat.

Ninja Edit: Almost forgot Fatal Frame IV looks all kinds of spooky, and I think they're doing a remake of Silent Hill, but I cannot remember.

Metroid Prime Trilogy should be pretty cool for people like me, who have never played the first two games in the series.

The first one is by far the best... and the second one is not far behind!! They are both amazing games...

Back