• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upcoming Wii Titles......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I'm just getting Galaxy. I feel bad because I haven't even played Sunshine yet, maybe I'll get it now that it is like $10 used. I'll get Bust-A-Move for my wife even though she already beat it as a rental. Games like Winning 11, Force Unleashed etc... that are multi platform I will get for the 360 because of the graphics.

is force unleashed coming to the Wii?

yeah Ghost Squad has piqued my interest, it looks like it could be really fun especially multiplayer, of course Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles comes out like 2 weeks before...I wonder which would be a better shooter? I played Ghost Squad in Dave and Busters about a month ago....it was a really fun game. The graphics are kinda strange...definitely looks like a Sega arcade game...it's very Dreamcast looking. At some points I'm like, man this game is ugly...other screens I'm like actually it looks pretty good.

LOL BANANA KILLS

I have yet to pick up MP3, gonna get that when I get some cash after I get my new computer :)

I think I'm just getting Galaxy. I feel bad because I haven't even played Sunshine yet, maybe I'll get it now that it is like $10 used. I'll get Bust-A-Move for my wife even though she already beat it as a rental. Games like Winning 11, Force Unleashed etc... that are multi platform I will get for the 360 because of the graphics.

Rather than buying Sunshine, just punch yourself in the face as hard as you can. It'll be less painful than trying to play that mess of a game.

Cleaning things is not a game, it's a chore. Chores are not fun.

what happened to Duck Hunt? Last year i saw several release dates for it to come out in December 07, and now it disappeared....
It would be awesome to play duck hunt once again =)

Let's see... upcoming games that I am anticipating for the Wii:

1) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

2) Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (32 man Multiplayer For the win!)

3) Spore (I forgot where I read that it will be on the Wii, correct me if I'm wrong.)

4) A Quality RTS game (There was one coming in 08'... but again, I forgot the source(and looking for it right now is a pain because I am typing this on my Wii.).

5) Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!

Also, I just updated my Wii hardware and it now recognizes keyboards in the USB ports, so typing on the internet is much more efficient. Since my laptop is broken I just use the Wii Internet with the Keyboard and talk on messenger using Meebo. Good fun!

I rented Playground as I thought it'd be a game that my wife would dig. IT has tetherball, dodgeball, slot cars, nerf darts, wallball and some sort of weird volleyball-soccer hybrid game and boy does it SUCK. This is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the Wii, crappy little games that have you wave the wii-mote around and don't even make that good of use of it. When a Wii game is good, it is great but when it is bad......geez.

Has anybody played Wii Carnival yet? How is it?

I rented Playground as I thought it'd be a game that my wife would dig. IT has tetherball, dodgeball, slot cars, nerf darts, wallball and some sort of weird volleyball-soccer hybrid game and boy does it SUCK. This is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the Wii, crappy little games that have you wave the wii-mote around and don't even make that good of use of it. When a Wii game is good, it is great but when it is bad......geez.

Has anybody played Wii Carnival yet? How is it?

I haven't played Wii Carnaval yet, but I've heard nothing but bad things about it. The reviews weren't so great either.

Mario Galaxy is coming out tomorrow, which probably means it hits shelves on Tuesday! Anybody else grabbing this? :D

For me it's a choice between Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy or Geometry wars.

No offense to Mario but I am a bit tired of his games. I guess he doesn't have the same powerful magnetic attraction to my desires as he had when I was a child. Same goes with Zelda. I'll give SMG a shot, but when I have to choose between three games to get, I won't be choosing him!

Geometry wars looks pretty awesome and it will have 6 multiplayer maps!

RE:UC just mad cool; it will have co-op and we'll be able to see how Umbrella Corporation ends!

Hmm, choices, choices choices...

I'm kinda excited about Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 coming out. It sounds like they finally figured out how to do a FPS on the wii, not to mention the 32 player online play :D

Has anyone played Ghost Squad? I never knew it was launching at $30, might have to pick this up for a fun multiplayer game if you don't need dual nunchucks.

Back