• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upgrading Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok guys sorry about this i do have one last question. I've been digging around and changed my fittings for some more preferred and higher rated ones, but hosing i have found many issues with. The Primochill PrimoFlex Pro LRT has massive issued with using distilled water, i wish to use mayhems ultra pure h20. I have looked on the internet and have found that its recommended to us Clearflex. From where i am ordering i'm unable to find any of this, and would like red tubing to avoid dyes as much as i can. Does anyone have any other recommendations that has used Mayhems ultra pure h2o? or simply has a recommendation

For red tubing i only have the option of the primoflex or tubing from Masterkleer. Other then that i will need to used dyes

then get deionised water then... there is no point is buying brand named water also and the guy used mayhems ultra pure h20... also the clouding is from plasticzieror something IIRC other peoplehere have also seen that .

i never thought to change my avatar to show location so i will change that now. And i will make sure i order one of those then instead of the mayhem stuff. How long would you say to keep it after opening? i know a lot of name brands say 2 year life after opening and some even say 2 years before opening

depends how picky i am for space at the time, i have a bottle of koolance stuff half full sitting on a shelf in my room and has been there 2 years xD

yes i know, i think i will just use it to bleed the system a lot then get rid of the left over water. unless i keep it for maintenance which i'm hoping i wont have to do very often. How often do you all have to do maintenance or recommend? if at all? i still have never had to do any maintenance to my current system, not even topping up coolant

so just run a full dis-assemble and flush it all through? If i hadn't mentioned before, the system is run 24/7 running multiple servers so i don't know if a 24/7 run effects the time for maintenance? should help with the use of the kill-coil as water will always be going past it in the res

yes i know, i think i will just use it to bleed the system a lot then get rid of the left over water. unless i keep it for maintenance which i'm hoping i wont have to do very often. How often do you all have to do maintenance or recommend? if at all? i still have never had to do any maintenance to my current system, not even topping up coolant

In the stickies.

i did have a look but i keep finding stickies linking to stickies, i ended up looking through posts on what stickies were being deleted and were outdated earlier. But i will have another crack and look through

Back