• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vcore, Vdd, Vddq modded X800XT-PE....air cooled!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
KidJethro said:
Hey Viper, Do you have a website with any additional info on these mods that you do? I'd really like to read and research this alot more, if there's a place to do it, please let me know. :)

Well KJ you can click on my user name and go to my picture site. You can also shoot an email
to [email protected] and I will be happy to send you my short email info and answer
any questions you have. I'm afraid I haven't updated my kit info document in many months
the last time was last year sometime) so it is WAY out of date and obsolete. I simply have
not had the time to update the darn thing lol.

Viper

I also sent an email...

Checked out the pictures link- :drool: :drool: Good god man...very very impressive work. :attn:

And congrats on your daughter- I hope that works out good for you. :)

X800MODZ said:
wa2 krag? I just saw vapezilla post get deleted after he caught viper lying over the 3dmarks05. You 3 have still not post up 3dmarks proving your mods. Who's gonna actually pay for something with no benchmarks. This mod is a hokes!

maybe look at the first two pages of this thread. you can see 3dmarks there. Mine is probably coming in the mail today or tomorrow. And Viper John Made a document with very specific stats and pictures, just for the card he sold me. However the file is too big to attach to a thread, it is over 2MB with all the different benches. send me an e-mail or private message and I will e-mail it to you or send it in an IM. Also, I think Viper said this before. He simply would not be around if his work was not legitimate.

veryhumid said:
maybe look at the first two pages of this thread. you can see 3dmarks there. Mine is probably coming in the mail today or tomorrow. And Viper John Made a document with very specific stats and pictures, just for the card he sold me. However the file is too big to attach to a thread, it is over 2MB with all the different benches. send me an e-mail or private message and I will e-mail it to you or send it in an IM. Also, I think Viper said this before. He simply would not be around if his work was not legitimate.

His work kicks ***. Everything is documented and fully tested. Jealous people talking trash, and others that think they are the only ones that know how to mod a card...get over your self.

X800MODZ said:
wa2 krag? I just saw vapezilla post get deleted after he caught viper lying over the 3dmarks05. You 3 have still not post up 3dmarks proving your mods. Who's gonna actually pay for something with no benchmarks. This mod is a hokes!

You don't listen...you only hear what you want to hear.

Maybe you can hear this??? Tee minus 10 and counting...10---9---8--- :)

going for #3 bann...I can hear the hammer swinging... :cool:

Xenocide said:
vapezilla

you have no clue what your talking about, id STFU before you get the ban hammer for flaming a member who is in good standing and HIGHLY respected in the overclocking community.

ViperJohn - I <3 you, will you have my first born son? :D

Dude! You have prophetic powers! :D

He got the banhammer 3 times..... :eek:

Vapezilla.....ONI-hammer
VIPERFAUXE....Eoboard-hammer
X800MODZ.....JigPu-hammer

Same guy different names, I think on the last one he use a different I.P.

Dood has issues...... :-/

Last edited:
Sucka said:
ViperJohn, i shot you an e-mail. Your work is looking good.

Hi Sucka

I got two email from OC forums members asking for information. I will answer them a little later
after I wake up. I pulled an all nighter with a customer in Sweden getting his system tuned up.
One of the pitfalls of doing international is time zones lol.

I have to do a Post Office run to ship a card and will get back to you after that okay.

Viper

KidJethro said:
I also sent an email...

And congrats on your daughter- I hope that works out good for you. :)

Hi KD

Got you email and will reply back a little later after wake up and shipping work is done.

Thanks on my daughter. I am hoping to see her pretty soon. I wonder if I will notice much
change from when she was one and I saw her last lol.

Viper

Hey Viper, I did some more little things to the card since we last spoke ([H]ard Ocp) Check these out! Oh and by the way after some more testing I did notice some slight Vcore droop. So I slapped on a 100k fixed and all is good. SIK

3DMark 05 - 7271

3DMark 03 - 15643

3DMark 01 - 35446

AM3 - 91099

hemidude said:
Hey Viper, I did some more little things to the card since we last spoke ([H]ard Ocp) Check these out! Oh and by the way after some more testing I did notice some slight Vcore droop. So I slapped on a 100k fixed and all is good. SIK

I tell ya Hemi that card is a real stump puller! You are definately not invited to my next poker
game lol.

I forgot what you are cooling with.

Viper

ViperJohn said:
I tell ya Hemi that card is a real stump puller! You are definately not invited to my next poker
game lol.

I forgot what you are cooling with.

Viper

Thanks, I use a Maze4 with a DTek procore. All in a loop with my FX-55 and Chipset. Hey I got a question for ya, can I PM?

LOL, you send e-mails like IMs. I have about 38 or 40 from you from learning about what you do, to buying and shipping the wonderous sexiful card. *still salivating in anticipation* hopefully all will be smooth when installing it. Since my last card died at stock I will be very nervous putting it in.

veryhumid said:
LOL, you send e-mails like IMs. I have about 38 or 40 from you from learning about what you do, to buying and shipping the wonderous sexiful card. *still salivating in anticipation* hopefully all will be smooth when installing it. Since my last card died at stock I will be very nervous putting it in.

I like email as when the brain cells fade I have the paper to fall back on to see which foot I
stuck in my mouth lol.

Viper

Back