• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mojo

Registered
Okay please dont ignore me for mentioning this:

TnT2 m64 32MB PCI - Can I please hear from ppl about their FPS in games / and what mobo/ cpu / ram they have?

Appreciate it lots! If you have 3dMArk scores - Id love to hear those too!

And before anyone goes into Google and types in TNT2 M6 PCI, copies the link and posts saying hear try http://www.google.com/search?q=TNT2+M64+PCI&btnG=Google+Search

I couldnt find anything really benfecial :(

it has something like 32mb sdram on it, 300mhz RAMDAC, and so forth. i know that it doesnt help but its my 2 cents. It sounds like a pretty nice card. do you have something like 1 pci slot on your jetway mobo?

with my K6-2 500@560 and a Geforce 2 MX, about the best I got on UT was 30-35 FPS..... Q3A maxed at 45 FPS.... not a perfect comparison but just to give you a ballpark.

SickBoy

with the specs below i can run the timedemo - demo1 in q3 at 40 (everything maxed,1024 x 768 ) to 50 fps (everything off, 640 x 480). when i actually play it usually stays around 50-60 fps.

organicker
K6-2 450 @ 500 (core 2.2V, sometimes 550 @ 2.4V)
128 MB generic pc100
32 MB viper II (savage 2000, not oc'd)

SickBoy: Wow. What mobo do u have? and howd u get it to 560 stable? Id love to hear - ive been trying myself

Back