• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-Vio1's Lian Li V1000- *(Project Silver)*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
stuff in Canada is a bit more then it is in the states. Bigfootcomputers is the only store (at least as far as I can find) that has the v1000s. like I said, $299 is in Canadian Funds.. which is around $225 US.... so its not a bad price. If i were to order from abroad, Id have to pay shipping and tarriffs (which would add to the cost)... so I think i did alright.

oh, my mistake, and vio1, i thought you went to bed????

another question, are you going to put any fans in the side of your case, and are you going to replace the rear fan for a lighted one?

ya, i was supposed to go to bed but them Doom 3 had different plans for me.
The exhaust fan is replaced... I bought an aluminum fan (u can see it in one of the pics)

YES!!!! Look what came in the mail today:

029.jpg

030.jpg

Last edited:
nothing yet... gonna test the system without the corsair... then add the corsair... see if its worth it... if not then Im gonna sell the corsair.

Other places in Canada are selling them for $330. www.ncix.com has it listed for that.

It's a great case, stop busting his balls for dishing out $300CDN for an awesome case.

I spent roughly 200USD inclusive shipping for this case -- it has been worth every single penny! Vio1 made a great buy.

I dont regret spending the money I did for this case. Honestly this is the most beautiful case Ive seen, and Im more then happy to own it.

I passed Doom 3... so now its back to modding this case, and making it even cooler looking.

I have no idea how many hours exactly.. started on Monday night and played it a few hours a day.. until today... I gotta say the last half of the game is cooler then most of the first half.

Back