• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Kit and Pumps for sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SoulJah

*Edited by Forum Manager Shadow ÒÓ*

Warning to Advertizers !

If you have an article or review that you feel would be of interest to our readers, contact Ed or Joe on our Front Page. If they agree, they will post a mention and a link.

We do not allow even our Seniors to advertise their sites. On occasion I will mention/recommend one or two of their sites at a time. This is in recognition of their contributions to this Forum and the writing they have done for our Front Page.

Only Seniors of this forum are permitted to use their own sites' URL in their signature.

We feel no obligation to provide space anywhere on our site for the free use of other sites.

We deal with encroachment by issuing a warning. If it goes unheeded, we ban the offender.

Ah this is advertising? I was just informing people that wanted to buy a water cooling kit to visit this site's classified ads. It's not like i was telling people to go to this online store here and there. Maybe you should take the time to read it instead of just doing something because you saw a topic with sale and a www. in the post. It's the same freakin site for christ sakes!

It's a rule. In order to keep our forums as non-commercial as possible we do not permit members to post personal adds or reference to them. No need to take this personally.

Back