• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you want for christmas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

im trying to determine what i should try to get for christmas. im either thinking some corsair xms or watercooling but both are pretty expensive. im actually pretty depressed about the whole thing cause its probably one or the other. so what do you want for christmas this year?

money-for more components of course but yeah money lots of it

i'm thinking a SLK-800 and a tornado. ram would be nice but i need the HSF more. (i have a AGOIA-Y and i can't really OC it because my HSF sucks :( )

i might buy myself one of these but i don't know yet.

I want loads of stuff as usual...a new 40gig 7200 udma 133 drive so I can finnaly use my raid card,some 400Mhz ram for my new ga7 va mobo and a geforce 4ti600 to replace my gforce3ti200...
Hope santas reading this

a Z8 or one of the new Z4's would be sweet... mmm BMW *drool*

realistically, that new SONY DVD+-R +-RW drive (burns DVDR+, -, DVDRW+, -)... looks sweet but not in my budget at $350...

or an SLK-800
or ABIT NFORCE2 board
or NV30
or 120 gig 8mb cache HD (or two)
or money to pay for the LCD I just bought ;-)
...and the list goes on and on

dude, give santa a break, if he breaks his back getting that down the chimney the rest of us are SOL...

see now all he has to do is drive the Z8/Z4 into the driveway :D

i fried a psu, so, i'm getting a nice new one, and i am getting a new at7-max2 motherboard. i am getting my christmas stuff this week too. i have a cool family. the wife and kids bought me my new toys, and i get them early....and at my house, when you get a christmas gift early....santa always brings something else on christmas day....

I just want one little ole AMD 2800XP barton or what ever they want to call it this week. 333FSB and cache...oh yeah!!! Give me an excuse to build another box...:D

Z8 ? isn't that the smaller Beemer?
(I opted for a 2000 Mustang;) )

Hmmmm....
A good PS is always a must.
For O/C'n, good memory is a must.

H20...too expensive. (I got mine for $40.oo)
That's the only reason I bought it.:D

I'd have to go with some really good memory.

:cool:

found out why rams prices went way higher than normal and not just higher than normal. that whole strike thing on the docks over on the west coast apparently screwed a bunch of suppliers.
i wanted ram but i dunno. not gonna upgrade my ram till i can get some corsair. untill then i think water cooling. i dunno. got it to the point where i can do it for about 100.yeah the beemer would be nice but nahhhh..
maybe some better air cooling. i still need some artic silver.guy told me to watch out for hardrive prices .. they are kinda creepin up too.so now may be the time to get some raid.. too much to buy

I'm asking for a new 17 inch monitor. I've been using the same trinitron 15in model for the past 5 years (it's still producing a nice crisp image).

Watercooling, mabey a new CRT moniter, and a few weeks after the NV30 comes out, my dad is gonna get a new comp, and get a Radeon 9700, and he might swap that with my ti 4600.

And he actually agreed on this transaction. *cough*Starfoxer*cough*

Back