• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game to get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtf2

Registered
Between Vice City and Call of Duty which would you pick for game play, replayability, and over all experience.

Im thinking Vice city for replay but then I've heard call of duty is awesome.

Well call of duty has multiplayer, while vice city does not.

Both great games, both games have relatively short single player.

Tough call, but Vice city is probably cheap by now.

Vice city has a fairly long single player but its replay value is limited as running over old ladies does eventually get boring.

CoD has multiplayer and will likely have some good mods for it

yeah vice city has the long multi, COD is short but funner probably. Depends what you want. iF mplayer is your thing go COD as it at least has mplayer. Vice city has MTA but it really isnt up to COD mplayer abiltieis

Call of Duty is really easy (IMO, I'm an experienced FPS'er though), and the multiplayer is really repetitive. Vice City has some fun single player, and there is a multi player mod (MTAVC.COM). What would you rather do - shoot another nazi with another Garand in yet another WWII game, or drive a Vespa off of a 40 story building and aim at your buddy's helicopter? You decide.

Man, I'm luvin' Need For Speed: Underground at the moment! It's a really fun and addictive game, played it for 9 hours yesterday while I was sick!

I only tried Vice City a few times, but found that it was nothing too exciting.

Back