• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the best RADEON tweak utility?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twinturbo

I have the Radeon 64mb DDR VIVO card. What is the best utility out there to overclock it? thanks

I use powerstrip, but I think I'm gonna try the Raid on Tweaker that Harderclock mentioned. My advise would be to try them both and check out rage3d.com (or is it .net, I forget the addy, I'd look it up for you but I'm at work, maybe someone else here can tell you what it is for sure). See what other utilities they have and try them out as well. That way you can decide which works best for you/which you like the most. That is what I did, and I settled on powerstrip, but I hadn't heard of Raid on Tweaker so I'm gonna give that a try.

Good luck, and let us know what you find/ how you do overclockin'.

Ill put in a second vote for Radeon Tweaker. Ive used Powerstrip, Raid On Tweaker, and the Radeon Tweaker. I like the Radeon Tweakers layout better, and its tells you what each setting does.
AKDUDE

Back