• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some more stuff arrived today, 2x psu , 1200W PCP&C and 850W Antec ( both have photos in classifieds and in Bobnova reviews so I won't paste it here now , maybe later ), thanks Ed :thup: ... I have hope they are working :p
at the end gpu slim pot (alu+cu) that cost me all $50 with shipping ;) ... of course no photos as I'm too lazy for that but in this case there is not much to see there as it's insulated and it looks weird ;)

Hah...did Con1 even open it? I asked how it was working out b/c he didn't leave heat but he didn't answer. Guess that's why! Glad to know it's still in a team member's hands though. :clap:

LOL... Sorry Hokie! Musta forgot to hit you back... I'll get you some Heatware today.

As for opening it... Yeah... Opened it so I could verify it was full retail box for Chance! LOL

I actually ended up just buying a new machine to run in the garage since I couldn't stand waiting any longer without one.

Wewt wewt I GAWTZ lewtz

My ECS prize pack showed up :D

A10 5800k, ECS A85f2-A golden mobo, cooler master 500watt psu, Hat and bedazzeled ECS shirt (if i had breasts i might wear this).

lewt1.jpg

lewt2.jpg
Yup totally bedazzled, Atleast the CPU case is freaking awesome :D

Also since i now have working batterys for my camera, I used my slr to take the pictures this time instead of my phone. YAY

Yeah I already know whose getting the bedazzled shirt, I figured I would throw a really aweful love letter in with it to really freak the person out. Don't worry Ed your safe on this one :D

*Listens to the sound of scrambling as people check to make sure there aren't packages coming from him

Nice haul!!

Thanks, I have to say I really enjoyed shopping for this computer. The only used parts were the 2600k, H100 and 750GB HDD, but it came out to $1000.

Everything was bought at a steal, price-matching, looking for deals ... I added everything to my cart at Newegg a few days ago, and it came up to $1800. I'm super proud :p

Yeah I already know whose getting the bedazzled shirt, I figured I would throw a really aweful love letter in with it to really freak the person out. Don't worry Ed your safe on this one :D

*Listens to the sound of scrambling as people check to make sure there aren't packages coming from him

LOL

That shirt will go quite nice with my pink stars... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back