• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's a good show off game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
morrowind is ugly too, well at least the models. i guess the water effects are okay. geez mattTheMan you just need to get some tech demo's =)

Re: FREE GAME!!!!!

Arkaine23 said:
Americas Army. Its like Counter Strike but with better graphics, so I've heard.

Negative. America's Army is not quite what its cut out to be. The graphics aren't that good.

gta3 doesnt really do much for me at least in the eye candy dept. i'd have to say Jedi Knight II with all eye candy, high res, and some nice 16x antistropic filtering, you'll be set :)

also SOFII demo i played recently was pretty nice looking.

you could also wait until they release the new UT demo in a couple weeks, that will certainly be the best until DOOM III

If you want all out action, get Commanche 4. I just saw Black Hawk Down on dvd and I am pumped!!!! I heard that there will be a Delta Force: Black Hawk Down game coming out soon. That should be good.

show off? how bout... sacrifice? great graphics, not exactly exciting... but pretty addictive.

Morrowind is good looking. All the textures and stuff may not be so great up close, but when you look at the image whole, it's pretty good, especially near water. Also, try commanche 4, and most other DX8 enabled games.

**** POST DELETED BY FORUM MODERATOR ****

UnseenMenace - Forum Moderator Overclockers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeus said:
Why download the demos when you can download the whole game!

**** EDITED BY FORUM MODERTOR *****

The rules of these forums clearly state that there is to be no mention of warez in any of the posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing Dungeon Siege now and the graphics are very taxing on my system. Sometimes it slows down quite a bit for about 2 or 3 seconds when I'm running around in the forest. Very cool game, and the demo's out.

I personally would choose EverQuest. Not that the graphics engine is all that great. I'm just addicted and can't play any of those other games :)

Back