• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i get i had Mbm 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mhypertext

where can i get qnothre mobo monitor

where can i get a mobo monitor
i am using asus probe but i started at 1.33 on my athlon
and am now at 1.453 with no change in cpu temp and that cant be right core volt is 1.82

Last edited:
Do a search on Mother Board Monitor. I believe revision 5 is out. It is free and works very well. You will find many ocer's using it.

i've always had trouble with MBM...i always ended up uninstalling it and using the stock temp monitor that came with my motherboard. what's so good about mbm?

JoeCrappa said:
i've always had trouble with MBM...i always ended up uninstalling it and using the stock temp monitor that came with my motherboard. what's so good about mbm?

well honestly i have never had single issue with MBM. I find it to be very accurate and very customizable. Certainly in my mind it is the best monitor out there. I would like to hear what anyone else has to say about other monitors.

JoeCrappa said:

You changed the sensors to match your mobo? Its advantage is on screen temp monitoring, one click and one screen readout on speed, all temps, all voltages,all fan speeds and shut down at temps you set among other things. Beats anything I have seen with any motherboard I have ever purchased.

hmm... sounds good. maybe i'll try it again sometime. probably next time i'm free on my comp. if i sounded as if i were being closed minded please forgive me. i was simply trying to find out the benefits. does anyone know how much of my system resources it will take up?

takes up 2,132k on my comp, one of the smallest progs i have open- so not much at all. It is ok i didn't think you were being close minded- you were jsut looking for info:D

JoeCrappa said:
hmm... sounds good. maybe i'll try it again sometime. probably next time i'm free on my comp. if i sounded as if i were being closed minded please forgive me. i was simply trying to find out the benefits. does anyone know how much of my system resources it will take up?

Do that. Give it a go and if you have any problems with it ask the guys here. I think you will really like it once you get a handle on it. I especially like it for (of course) keeping an eye on my very hot tempered T-bird as well as bringing it up while running programs and changing the readout time to 1 second. By doing this on occasion or when I am testing I can see what the 3.3v, 5v and 12v lines are doing as the program is running. This really helps me to adjust the stability of the system. Also set the auto shut down to trip just short of the water block melting.

Back