• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol quite suprised Shangra-La Mobile Home community they actual roads are even shown and listed in the park LOL. I feel all warm and fuzzy, maybe in the next few years i'll get lucky and be placing my marker on arizona or tenn. lol
Tired of michigan :)

Cool!
I placed a mark over @ stockholm, sweden at my place :) Though i clicked "place" before i was done with my sentance. Hehe.

Surprised it wasn't more swedes here :) Though i don't think everyone seen this thread over the years, or been too lazy to add their place on map.

Oh well, hello dudes!

Placed (both of them). I travel back and forth from Switzerland (just outside Zürich) to North Stamford CT, spend alot of time at both so I ticked both.

p: xoqlıɐɯ ʎɯ ɟo ɹoloɔ ǝɥʇ puɐ ʎɐʍǝʌıɹp ʎɯ ǝǝs oʇ ǝlqɐ sɐʍ ı ˙˙˙ʇǝǝʍs ʎʇʇǝɹd sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ˙ǝldoǝd ollǝɥ

added too.. lol i put myself on my backyard

ohh well if someone comeby we have a party at back yard then

I am new here and i have just join this forum. I am priji from India. This is my first post in this forum.

Back