• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know you, Rich! I know you are Chinese. Try not to pass for Australian! :shock:

Ah! Just kidding.... of course! Glad to see you here, also... :p

I'm from Quebec, province of friendly-to-anyone Canada. Currently living deep inland China. Autonomous municipality of Chongqing to be precise, the biggest unknown city of the world, as we like to call it. ;)

Blast, can't drop my marker. I seem to live between two members, within a half hour's driving distance in fact. New Hampshire, USA.

Interesting to see where everyone is.

I'll work on instructions - its easiest to add a marker by hitting edit and doing it on the google site. You may need to login to do it, not sure.

Read the entire first post for your answer. Reading for comprehension! It's not just a catchy tag line!

EDIT: Thanks for your post though, I went to the old map, exported the KML file, and imported into the new google map - no artificial 500 marker limit, and the map now includes everyone from the old map. :)

Last edited:
No problem, just giving you some crap. ;) And it reminded me I could import the other map data so we didn't lose all the progress we made!

If it makes you feel any better jmdixon85, it took me at least ten minutes to figure out how to put a marker down. :santa:

lol, keeping me on my toes eh IMOG! No probs. Running a tight ship makes this forum one of the best around.

@hokielumnus: Yeah took me a few mins to work that out too lol

Back