• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get Tinicom RAM besides mem. suppliers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TranceBear

Big Daddy Bear Senior
The title says it all. I have seen guys with Tonicom ram and I want it. I DO NOT want my OCZ ram anymore, I DO NOT want crucial/kingston/micron/infenion, and any others. Just real Tonicom. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys. I have searched on Google for 2 hours and the one person that has it is out of stock. I now it is hard to find but I do not give up that easy.

Well none of them have it. The only place I have found is a place in Hong Kong. The shipping is going to kill me. Does anybody wanna do a mass order to save on shipping? If not I must wait till I go to Germany next month and get it shipped while I am there.

Thanks for the info Placid, I am going to go the Hong Kong route, they have 256mb chips.

Can you put a link to the hong kong place I know a few people were wanting to get Tonicom 256 but could not find a place to buy it.
TIA :)

Placid said:
Can you put a link to the hong kong place I know a few people were wanting to get Tonicom 256 but could not find a place to buy it.
TIA :)

www.hkgolden.com

be warned they only do bank transfers for payment, no credit cards. This will add to the cost.

Hmm... Maybe I can get some relatives to get them for me. It's a long shot, though. If you do decide to get some, count me in for a few sticks. Maybe it could save some shipping costs

i have beeen wanting to get another 256 mb stick of tonicom as well. what happened to this stuff? it just disappeared??

*update*

I just ordered some of Corsair's 512mb chips @ cas-2, pricey but I think in the long run they will get me to 140mhz FSB safely. I do not think I can run all my components over 140mhz FSB anyway.

dont go to hkgolden......they rip you off bad
it's just a site put together by some company and all the stuff they sell is over priced

i personally SEEN this in their local store...i live in hong kong

and i can find tonicom ram pc166 here.....but the prices raised a lot from the last time i seen it

Back