• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which heatsing+fan to use for a 900 tbird

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ariel

I'm thinking of buying a heatsink+fan for my 900mhz tbird, and I would like to know wich are the best ones out there.
I'm on a KT7 raid, and I'm be o/c to 1.1ghz, if I can!

I heard that the GlobalWin FOP 38 is a good choice....

ariel (Feb 19, 2001 11:40 a.m.):
I'm thinking of buying a heatsink+fan for my 900mhz tbird, and I would like to know wich are the best ones out there.
I'm on a KT7 raid, and I'm be o/c to 1.1ghz, if I can!

I heard that the GlobalWin FOP 38 is a good choice....

Something that seems to get left out a lot for some reason is the fact that the Delta Black Label fans have a history of burning out fan headers and should be used with a 4-pin adapter.

I just went through that whole problem, have 950 T-bird, and wanted to overclock it.

Had the Chrome Orb, DO NOT BUY THIS COOLER, it really performs horribly. I couldn't get very far with that so I started doing some major research.

I decided on the Global Win FOP 32-1 and love it! I am currently at 1180 and everyday finding new ways to get higher, and am not overheating now.

A quick note on the 38, its an awesome cooler if you don't mind noise, the 32 performs almost as good (According to several tests) at not near the noise level.

Just my 2 cents.

Run-em cool.

Back