• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which mobo???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my friends and i have lan parties once a month and as time goes on we are incompition with who has the best rig. ive had it everytime so far but my jobless friend just manipuated his mom 2 buy him a 9700 ad it7 mobo and 2.53 proc!!

im screwed so i have 2 go buy some hardware.also at the sametime i dont wanna copy his sorry *** so what mobo should i get i need good overclocking and i cant have 1t7 unless its that good over all the rest.im thinkin asus mobo but im open for suggestions.

Thanks

i wish i could but the lan party is in 7 days i cant wait theres a computer show tom.

thanks for the quick reply.any other suggestions

If you're planning on gettin a dual-channel DDR mobo later, it would make sense to get something inexpensive if you have to buy now. I'd suggest the Abit BD7 or BD7-II and Epox EP-4BDA, as they're all good for 150+fsb, have the 3:4 memory option, lock the PCI and AGP at 33/66, and they're all very stable. :)

Back