• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which VGA cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
also I saw the ATI siliencer 1 it said 9800Pro(with glued mem heat sinks) what do they mean by "with glued mem heat sinks"???

I would personally go with the Thermaltake Extreme Giant 3. I have one and this thing rocks with the dual heatpipes. It cost $35 at www.newegg.com and it does an excellent job of cooling. Your other option is going with the VGA Silencer for 15 bucks. They perform about the same but I prefer the Giant 3 ;). Hope my advice helps!

WTF are you talking about. There CPU and VGA coolers are high quality. There Accessories suck. I dont know what your talking about xb1az3x, but, The Giant 3 is anything but low quality.

i dont think the ATI Silencer 1 has ramsinks in the package, i think they mean you have the option to add ramsinks

they say glued because the other versions of the ATI Silencer and NV Silencer have a copper base that extend to form the memory heatsinks (hence not glued)

Back