• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

why is my name not listed in ocers list , it is in stanford..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
overclockers team stats

My name is not listed in the overclockers folding page either... Last time I checked it said that 49 members had joined since the last update. I figure that includes us. Use Stanford for your stats until then.

How long have you been folding under this name? It can take a while for the other sites to update. Just give it some time!!!!!Fold on!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FOLD.

and don't worry, as long as your sure you put "32" as your team name, stanford will work you in.

in the list

I think we were both referring to the overclockers team folding page. We're on Stanford, or at least I am.

There is a new folding OCForums web site under the works not sure when it will be put in place. Not alot of updates to the one linked from the main overclockers.com web site do to the fact there working on the new site. So give them time and all will be well ;)

Ok guys just so that you don't panic Ploaf and I are working on something big. robertm, we told you not to spill the beans. :D Skip hasn't been arround so things have been delayed.

Back