• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Showing Different values then CPU-Z

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

playeronesvk

Registered
Hello i somehow overclocked mine i5 2500k to 4.3 Ghz but when i open Window 10 Task managers and i ll run stress test for CPU it showing me 4.9-5.0Ghz but cpu still showing me 4.3. When at BIOS will turn of that CL6 CL1/3 ( something like that ) i am stuck at 3.9Ghz at CPU-Z and same values is showing Windows 10 Task manager !

Most items i wi dows are not reading iverclocks or are wrong. Download and install CPU-Z. Please post up a screenshot of the first tab, main, and spd please. :)

Also list system specs so we know what you are working with.

Most items i wi dows are not reading iverclocks or are wrong. Download and install CPU-Z. Please post up a screenshot of the first tab, main, and spd please. :)

Also list system specs so we know what you are working with.

<3 For fast reply !! Today/Tomorow i ll make big topic for my personal help becouse i cant overclock more then 4.3 my i5-2500k with GA P67A D3 B3 I ll try first follow that sticky topic about overclocking becouse i bought Ninja 4 so from 90 i have 40 temp. :) Really love this forum im here for 1st time

Back