• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless connection problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

metsrule3186

i recently bought a new d-link router and card, in this computer i am using the d-link dwl-g520 wireless card and the router i am using is the gi-624. sometimes when my comp boots up it will not connect to the network and the only way i can fix this is by resetting the router and then it will connect otherwise it just says network found but wont connect and when it does connect automatically i always have to wait a little while for the network to start working and i wont be able to access anything for a couple mins. i have tried using the dlink utility only and the windows built in zero config only. i get the same problem with both. one other problem i have is sometimes in games my ping is very high and i am on a very fast cable connection. i previously had a linksys router and card installed and did not have this problem. any help would be greatly appreciated

Back