• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wolf tactics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ninthebin

anyone here rate this game at all...I just played a couple of games and I just dont think it played well - people with bazookas ruled, all you have to do is back away a bit and fire...and you pretty much have them...its stupidly easy to get in and out of their base - in HL I thought it was just the right amount of hard :)

I seem to be able to kill myself with a short burst of flame, yet torching somone multiple times gets me nowhere...all the grenades with effects dont last long, like the concussion lasts seconds - it also feels more frantic than HLs TFC as if there is less skill to it and more who just gets the lucky kill

I dunno, I suppose it could be fun if I was a crazy TFC fanatic, but even the HL TFC bored me after a short while.

the best way to deal with bazooka's in any games is to rush them. if you can get close enough the person will either blow both of you up or they will hesitate, either way they die. if you do this a few times they'll quit getting the bazooka in most cases.

Back