• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOOT BBA X1800XT Here in the AM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frumpco_

My card will be at the local computer store first thing in the morning will pick it up at lunch and then have a sudden Oh I am sick and take the afternoon off LOL will post back tommorrow with some results and then I can update my old score in my sig WOOT! :D

$715CDN... I am getting the only one coming this way the next one will be about 2 weeks away the local shop who I do business with said that they bugged there supplier to send them the only one they had so that I could get it sooner.. Darn I have family coming over for the weekend hope I can get it in soemtime tommorrow to get some benches for yea it will be on the comp that is in my sig when I do WOOT!

WOOT got my card!!!!

and for the 20 min that I have to myself I put it in and ran a 3Dmark05 and got a score of 9163 out of the box with my current setup still need to do a fresh install and some tweaking...

Just got my one now too, i got 7600 in 3dmark 05 with the system in sig but i had a nvidia 7800gtx in befor so just hope a format will help the score.

Let us know how it compares to the GTX...I am currently in the market for a high end GFX but don't know where to turn. I would like the GTX 512 but cost is prohibitive, and I haven't even been able to locate one for purchase anyway. So it will be either the GTX 256 or the 1800xt most likely.

I thought that ATi stopped making thier own cards...as in no more BBAs....?

Well i was getting 7500 with the 7800 gtx and it was overclocked to, im pritty sure my processor is bottleneckin it. anyone got a link to ati tool that can clock the x1800xt?

apu318 said:
Yeah, I thought Sapphire was making them. Maybe it still qualifies as BBA because Sapphire has their own version of cards?

Yeah I know they put Sapphire in charge of making the cards, I dunno if they just say their BBA cause of that though.

PottaCoola said:
Well i was getting 7500 with the 7800 gtx and it was overclocked to, im pritty sure my processor is bottleneckin it. anyone got a link to ati tool that can clock the x1800xt?

lmao, something is bugged with that rig when i run @3.9 486/1150 i get 7768 with a 7800GT.

Pics

05-2.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
was getting some crashing with my card n didnt know what it was and then i tryed to clock it and it was running but then crashed so i went to stock.
Then my pc was crashing all the time and now it wont post, but iv noticed 2 small red leds right beside the power plug on the x1800xt that was on. so i took it out to see what they was and one says "t_fault" and the other says "ext_pwr" does this mean not enugh power from my psu, or is my psu now burnt out? my pc starts but it dont post it just runs on a blank screenwith 2 red leds on the card.

EDT:
Its a Tagan TG480-U01 480w psu, cost me £80 a year ago so was expecting somthing that lasts

Nice scores there man
Yes my system is buggy, the extra power cable that goes into the motherborad has allmost melted onto the motherborad so i think maybe not enugh power or dodgy psu.

Last edited:
Back