• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX GTS 250 with a bad Fan need a new one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kiba snowpaw

i have a XFX GTS 250 with a bad Fan so i want to get me a new one
Can i use the ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo Pro and is that a good fan to use is There better fans i can use without paying to much money on it

Yes i did.
Why didn´t i think about that o_O maybe because it over a 1 year old
and it was in my dad´s pc >_< anyway Thanks.
But it didn't really answer my question.
About if i could use that fan or not or if there was a better GPU fan i could use.
Just so i know ^_^

i have ask if i could get a new one still waiting for a reply but i still want to know if i coud use it if there say i cant get a new one and i have to go out to bye a new fan ^_^ so if Theres no good reply or the XFX say there cant help by friday then i just gonna bye it and hope its works

Right now im running with a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT o_O can just run CSS with everything on low

Kiba, you can buy a nice 92 mm 38mm thick fan at some pretty hefty CFM to replace the fan on that GPU. Just ghetto mod it to the top and disconnect the squirle cage fan. Hook the new fan to a fan controller with a temp probe.

The one you listed should work. The 250 is reference I think on all cards. Ask XFX if your 250 is reference first.

I have talk to XFX and there say i have to talk to my reseller and that not gonna happen.
Two reason one its take about 2 - 3 weeks before i will get it back.
Two i dont have the receipt anymore for the GeForce 250 GTS.

The GeForce 250 GTS is a Non-Reference Roundup same as the GeForce 9600 GT And GTX 260

Back