• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You want a good Case!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RockyC2D

I bought a thermaltake armor case for my new computer this computer which i will be building soon once i get all my parts. Well, it was just sitting on the floor in the corner and i thought I move all my current computer hardware to the thermaltake. I had a black ninja case, it was an ok case, wasnt cheap but once i got everything booted up in the thermaltake, i checked the temps and found out that my cpu temp dropped 10 degrees. And I think with this cpu i have now athlon xp 2500+ stock vcore is 1.65 which is a lot higher than today's cpu's so I really wonder what it will be like once i get my new cpu, most likely a quad, unsure yet. Just cool that it dropped 10 degrees.

Black ninja case 50 Idle (with 80F room temp)
Thermaltake Armor 40-41 Idle

also the gpu temp dropped a few degrees

Last edited:
so does that mean you are gonna order another Thermaltake Armor and put your new stuff in that or are you just gonna move your newley cooled athalon back to the hot box

Back