• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z3's @ Newegg - Dec 12th...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm a newbie w/this stuff and want more HP for my video encoding while having a user friendly family-pc.That being said, would I be better off with a sl6z3 or sl6z5? If installing on a Ai7 what specific mem would you recommend? Thanks,Bill

Pacino,
Just out of curiosity what FBO/batch code did you get, Hows it O/C?. I got mine on Weds (from Newegg) 12/17 3332A555 pack date 11/06.
Mines muming along @ 3.6 @1.65 watercooled on IC7.
goldie

goldie said:
Pacino,
Just out of curiosity what FBO/batch code did you get, Hows it O/C?. I got mine on Weds (from Newegg) 12/17 3332A555 pack date 11/06.
Mines muming along @ 3.6 @1.65 watercooled on IC7.
goldie

3333A395 pack date 11/21 .. does 300fsb on default, going to test her now ..

default.jpg

Yes, she's rock solid on pcmark/sandra/3dmark2001se etc ...

UnrealCpu said:
i think he has a prometia

Nope did that on air (retail HSF) .. here's the dilemma:
. Does 300fsb on default, rock solid on all benchmarks for 3hrs (so far). Then needs all the way to 1.75v to do 3.7!

I think my older Z3 packed 9/15 is way much better, that one did 4Ghz on 1.8v (semi-stable) and 3.8Ghz stable @ 1.75v ... I guess my friend won't deny 1200 free Mhz heh as this chip is for him (I'm only testing it)

pacino,
I think your correct in older pack dates are generally better, still 3.6 on air @ default ain't awful...........goldie :D

Back