• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just bought an EP-8RDA+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skiing Squirrel

I just bought an EP-8RDA+ from newegg... It should come in on Monday or Tuesday. I also currently have a 1700+ JIUHB Week 51 in my kt333... With my pc-2700 ozc ram, about how much do you think I will be able to get out of this? The current models dont have any problems do they?

I can safely say you'll hit at least 11x133. Higher than that depends on your ram and your cpu, both of which are pretty good. I was able to run my 1700+ and Corsair XMS PC3200 at 210x10 with no vdd mod. It was stable in windows up to 218 but Super Pi would fail. After the vdd mod I have hit 221 but I think I am now limited by my ram.

Skiing Squirrel said:
I just bought an EP-8RDA+ from newegg... It should come in on Monday or Tuesday. I also currently have a 1700+ JIUHB Week 51 in my kt333... With my pc-2700 ozc ram, about how much do you think I will be able to get out of this? The current models dont have any problems do they?

Did you buy this today? Im asking because I just bought one today as well from Newegg and paid the extra $2.99 for faster processing, but it seems that my order status is only on step 2 of 5......

nYmph

Well nymph I hope everything tuns out just to be what you expected or more and btw I can now hit 196 fsb without the vddmod on pc3000 by spd 5-2-2-2.0 . @ 2.28 right now till the weekend is up anyway.

AC Slater said:
I can safely say you'll hit at least 11x133.

Thats encouraging. :rolleyes:
I bought the board last night, but it got shipped out today. I hit 11X185 on my kt333, with no voltage increase to the ram, and slight voltage increase to the proc. I am hoping to hit at least 2.2ghz with this... Also, this board unlocks the multis up to 12.5 right?

jonspd said:
Well nymph I hope everything tuns out just to be what you expected or more and btw I can now hit 196 fsb without the vddmod on pc3000 by spd 5-2-2-2.0 . @ 2.28 right now till the weekend is up anyway.

Thanks! I hope so too!

Your results are very encouraging as well! :)

nYmph

Back