• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with my Promie.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BioTuned

I have a mach 1 unit and lately it has been starting to **** me off a lot.
1. It takes forever to reach its subzero temp
2. I can't turn it on with my computer's PSU because it turns off after reaching 40c because it takes forever
3. It does go down to -38c during idle
4. It reaches up to 40+c duing load. and my cpu temps go up....

I think it's the gas or maybe a leak.....i dont know....i need help....someone please help me......

yeah, i think there's a leak..or maybe ur radiator is dying..i dunno, how long have u had it?

about two months....how can i fix it if there is a leak....and if its the radiotor how can i tell that the radiotor has gone bad?.....should i call promedia people or what....

it could be a leak, open it up, spray some soapy water and look for bubbles. or take it to a tech and have him use a sniffer to check it. if you know an auto mechanic they usually have sniffers for diags on AC's.

btw...prommies dont have radiators, they use condensers and there is a huge difference between the 2. radiators wont withstand the pressures

It's still under warranty. Use it. Hopefully you bought it from Kit-Tronics. Call your retailer.

Back