• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5K Premium/WiFi-AP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

00audia4

Registered
Last edited:
The board in both places is the same one. Go with the cheapest place. Clubit has it as rev 2 don't know about newegg since is not listing. As goes for the "3rd edition" it is part of board description.

You might look in to boards with x38 chipest.

Looks like they are both the same boards, the Black Pearl Edition. I got mine from Newegg like 2 weeks ago and I have had no SATA issues whatsoever. I am running RAID0 with Raptor 150s and have a 320GB SATAII for storage.

Ranger are you happy with the board or do you wish you have bought another?

This is probably the best MB I have ever owned. And I have owned some very good boards including, P5WDH, Gigabyte DS3, P5WD2-Premium etc....

The bios options this board offers are amazing. There is a setting which virtually eliminates vdroop. I highly recommend it. IT has excellent cooling for NB, SB, and CPU PWM area.

You'll be extremely happy with the Premium board. I had disconnected my WD AAKS drive to get the board functioning properly.... but when I did it was THE best board I've ever had until I just fitted my Maximus Formula SE. The MF SE might still prove the Premo the better choice!!

Back