• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going out on a work trip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
As I'm going out for 1 or 2 months I won't be able to continue updating the challenge graph for awhile. Anyone who wants the job, applications can be sent by PM to Basher, as I have given him the necesary files I use to continue updating the challenge graph.....

If possible this would be a temporary asaigment, as I would like to take back the challenge graph went time permits it.

Mictlan

P.S. I have cached 250 WU at home, so expect a huge dump when I return.....:p

Hey have fun and come back soon! :D Better cache 500 for the hell of it :p Everyone seems to be going on vacation by Yodums himself :p

Who wants the job? :D

:jealous:

Have a good trip, I know you will!

A few pics of your adventures in the hinterlands would be nice.

EDIT: This was supposed to post in Katelins trip thread...not sure how it got here. Can someone move it over there?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the support :) that makes me feel alittle better.

If you want pics and love hardware (quite literally :) as I'm going on a field trip to start up a new petroleum processing plant) I'll try and post a few pics I you want....

I'll be keeping in touch with an Internet Cafe machine......and if anyone wants the Challenge graph job, just send a PM to Sean (Basher) as I sent him my Excel file.....if anyone gets and needs alittle support send me a PM and ASAP I'll try to get your answer.....

Juan,

Take it easy.... and have a fun time...!!!

I will "do" the graph if need be... (hope Sean sees this)... but I can't read Spanish all that well (yes, you sent it to me before, remember?) :rolleyes:

Best,

Kris...

I've got his sheet too, but I don't remember enough Spanish to use it. Some of it goes beyond language barriers, but not all. I wish I could help, but it's been 12 years since I had Spanish in high school.

TC said:
I've got his sheet too, but I don't remember enough Spanish to use it. Some of it goes beyond language barriers, but not all. I wish I could help, but it's been 12 years since I had Spanish in high school.

Agreed Tim...

Juan really has fine tuned the stats in the sheet... nice work... daunting to someone not fully Excel proficient.. :) (like me)...

K

Kris or Tim.....

I really don't think you need to know that much spanish to handle the excel file.....I have moved the sheet around before going out and found that you only need to do the following:

-Open the excel file.
-Connect to the Internet.
-Go to the "Data from berkely" sheet
-Right click anywhere over the table
-At the bottom of the pop up menu you should see an exclamation mark icon right to the phrase Update data(or something similar)
-At he very top of the page you should see the berkeley date for the data. If you happen to use this sheet and the data is somewhere between the 1 and the 9th day of the mont, you'll need to add a zero before the day (so if you update tomorrow July the 1st, it should be Jul 06)
-Go to the "Datos" sheet (spanish for Data)
-Hold control+shift+n
-A new row should be added with the date of the berkeley data
-Your set, go to the "Challenge graph" tab and copy the chart onto the ChallengeGraph.jpg file to upload the challenge graph.

I really don't find it to difficult, but I use Excel everyday at work :)

Back