• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aznboi64

If you read my other post I have another for you. Okay my MB abit BH6 is of course a slot 1 motherboard. And Since I got a celly 600 its a fcpga chip. I got the Iwill slocket, but when I put them on my MB it hits the power supply. What did you guyz do? I will buy another case, but do they come wider? Or at least more room? Need help on this asap. Also anyone have the Iwill Slocket I not the II or III just the first one. The voltage has 1.8-2.7v no 1.7 for the celly. So do I just set the voltage on the adaptor to default?

Man I hate when stuff like that happens. Sounds like you got a micro-ATX case, a new mini-tower should solve the problem. Any ATX-specced case should have room for a Slot 1 connector.

I've never used an Iwill anything- on my Abit slotket3 at least, keeping it at 'auto' lets the CPU set the voltage.

Back