• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lets pretend that i got these just a few days ago...except for the truck. that i got two weeks ago.

TWO WRT1900ACv1 ROUTERS
IMAG0690.jpg

dunno if i mentioned i got this netgear r7000 or not but here it is.
IMAG0691.jpg

Ford BFE-150 kingranch which i want to attempt to pay off in a year if not two.
IMAG0692__1454693976_173.28.96.157.jpg

Well the difference is huge, especially with pic loaded threads like this one. The entire page loads at once, instead of one pic at a time. Overall browsing is a breeze, youtube never stutters, pandora never skips, etc...

The other reason is my wife is going to be taking online classes soon, and AT&T U-verse is basically DSL and runs over the phone lines. Bad weather (even light rain, sometimes) means slow or no connection, as well as staticy TV. Google Fiber eliminates that concern.

And the final nail in the coffin for AT&T, was it was only $10 more a month, for everything else mentioned AND more DVR-able slots/options. :attn:

That is a vary good deal.:)

Got this about a month ago, Crossover 404k UHD, 40", 3840x2160 at 60Hz

For comparison, the monitor to the left is 19" & the web page open on the big monitor also measures 19"
IMG_20160206_011837.jpg

So I have this mousepad....
Before.jpg

I have been thinking that it is a touch small. How is one expected to get sweet 360 noscopes on such a tiny playing surface?

I'll tell you... you can't.

The solution arrived today.

After.jpg

Much better......... These awesome things can be found here. www.pcgamingrace.com

Cool.jpg

Oh yeah...... I also got one of these... but what evs....

980 Ti.jpg

image_zpsnw7pvq6q.jpeg

2alphaclool nexxos UT60 360mm xflow rads ( new release gonna check em out)
Cablemods white/ black full cable kit for my seasonic 1050w silent snow psu
6 aerocool dead silent 120mm black fans ( already have 6 plus 4 140mm)
Primochill advanced elegant white

All this going in my enthoo luxe case

Got a new addition for my desk setup :D Picked up from a Craigslist ad earlier today.
Guy bought it for his mother in law, she used it for a week, but then decided she didn't like it.
Has the adjustable arms, tilt lock, and lumbar support. Basically a new, $800 chair for $400.

2016-02-14 (1).jpg

They are, my other chair wearing out was all the excuse I needed to go buy one!
Only thing that has worn on my chair after at least 8 years is the backrest that slides up and down broke. Other then that even the arm rests look like day 1.

Only thing that has worn on my chair after at least 8 years is the backrest that slides up and down broke. Other then that even the arm rests look like day 1.

Hopefully I should have the same level of experience, my stuff gets taken care of.
I'm assuming you mean the lumbar support broke on yours? You can buy a new one :p

What did I get today?
The wrong Gamecube S-Video cable. :bang head
Waited 2 weeks for this cable......

This one has the yellow composite wired to the S-Video plug resulting in a checkerboard effect on TV. All cheap S-Video cables with the yellow composite plug for Gamecube do this. Only the high quality ones without the yellow composite plug are true S-Video and they provide a sharper picture and higher quality colours.

I asked the seller from Amazon if they have the actually high quality cable (like they have pictured on the listing) and if they would mail it to me, or just give me a refund.... Guess we will see.

20160216_173811.jpg

This is a high quality one:
S-Video-AV-Audio-Video-Cable-for-Nintendo-64-for-GameCube-for-N64-for-NGC.jpg

And here's a page explaining the difference between the two.

too bad the component cable costs over $100, would have gotten one a long time ago
or least some one to clone it

Back