• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice workstation, Blaylock!

It's an improvement in every aspect except the GPU was downgraded from a nVidia Quadro 4000 (475/700 256 cuda 2Gb) to a Quadro 2000 (625/1300 192 cuda 1GB). I may need to see if this thing can keep up. If not try and request a card swap, though I doubt that will happen as we lease these from Dell.

I'm somewhat :screwy: when I get into something. In addition to the Fostex HP-A4 DAC/AMP and Audeze LCD2.2, I'll also be getting an iFi Micro iCAN and.......wait for it.......a Sennheiser HD700 to boot! I'm negotiating for the HD700 so it's not a done deal. So looking forward to getting all of 'em, will post pics when I have 'em. Oh yes, if I do get the HD700, I'd also be getting two sets of Omega wood stands for it and the Audeze LCD2.2.

How about MLP? If you get into that i`ll laugh my *** off

Got myself a cheap Asus GTX Titan :D (replacement for a GTX 760)
Just had to get it. It's a masterpiece.
Only paid around 350 for this, and it's working perfect
2014-09-29.jpg

2014-09-29 (1).jpg

It's really something for me:p

Eventually it was a Formula-Z and not a Formula. The big guy is a FX-8310 (no bent pins :) ). The little guy is a Athlon II X2 240 I grabbed for $13.

IMG_20141128_185420.jpg

Hmmm looks like the same class of tablet I ordered from China about 2 weeks ago, Batytrail, 1Gb DDR3 memory, 16GB internal storage, 1280 x 800. $116 with extras. I also ordered it while bored. Still waiting for the damn thing though.

http://www.banggood.com/Kingsing-W8-Intel-Baytrail-T-Quad-Core-8-Inch-Windows-8-Tablet-p-935933.html

That's the one. But I got it locally for "black friday". Just branded Nextbook. Didn't want to spend a bunch not knowing if I'd like like it or not.

Yep same here, it does seem to be getting pretty good reviews although the battery is a bit lightweight. As to Chinese knockoff, I think all tablets are nowadays aren't they?

The battery isn't terrible, but it could be better. Biggest downfall is the lack of ram. But according to CPU-Z it has an empty SO-DIMM slot. Probably going to look into that.

Back