• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
planning a rebuild into a new case

IMG_0561_zpscqujfikm.jpg

3 boxes arrived today the bottom box should give an idea of what it is lol top box contained Gigabyte GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming Waterforce WB
Intel 7700K
16Gb Gskill Trident Z 3200MHx

IMG_0562_zpse7stwz5k.jpg

The middle box is full of water cooling parts to be opened tomorrow I'll post a pic then lots and lots of parts.

planning a rebuild into a new case

IMG_0561_zpscqujfikm.jpg

3 boxes arrived today the bottom box should give an idea of what it is lol top box contained Gigabyte GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming Waterforce WB
Intel 7700K
16Gb Gskill Trident Z 3200MHx

IMG_0562_zpse7stwz5k.jpg

The middle box is full of water cooling parts to be opened tomorrow I'll post a pic then lots and lots of parts.

mmmmmmm..... sexy.

Nothing special, actually got this the other day.

zLFfsXwh.jpg

Thought my 980 went down hill quick, this was the cheapest card I found with both Displayport and DL DVI for testing and to use as a spare. Turns out the 980 is fine, but figure I'll hang on to this just in case.

This is the newest arrivals. Gotta love the way that looks. Kinda looks like I'm a bit of a Corsair, Asus fanboy... Maybe a little. At least for this build. 20170227_150359-picsay.jpg

I would love to hear the outcome on that fan.

I had it in Unit 2, my Linux box, for about 1 week when a friend's business PC crashed, MB was dead, so I virtually gave him my board to get him back in business the next day as opposed to a week or so. So I didn't get a chance to revisit the fan until this week. Interesting fan. I used an Android phone app to measure db's at each of the fans in Unit 1 at a distance of 2-3 inches and got 45-52 db sound levels from each of them (all Corsair, NZXT and Antec 120mm, mixed bag) with the MagLev running around 42-45 db. Not much difference, not scientific, your mileage may vary.

But just now held the same phone app at 2 ft. from the buttoned up case and got a 32-35 db graph. So with my hearing aids in I'd be able to hear it I guess. Come on over. I put them in on special occasions. :welcome:

1488411641666.jpeg
XSPC Raza block arrived from caddi daddi!

Thanks agian caddi! Now I just need to assemble the 6700K and clean out the loop and I'm good to go I think :) :thup:

Back