• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh yeah, lowes had LED lightbulbs for 84 cents, so I bought 30 of them lol. I replaced all my lightbulbs (surprisingly had a fair amount of traditional 60/100w bulbs.) and dropped 2500w! These should pay for themselves after a few days, if even that long lol.
Great deal. :thup:

This came in today.

Steam Link.JPG

I can't flip the darn image on the forums the way I view it on my PC for the life of me. It's not the first time either as its driving me nuts. lol Hopefully a mod can rotate the image for me somehow if possible.

I picked up a ZettaGuard HDMI splitter and a 4 port USB 3.0 hub. Trying to clean up the wire mess, run two different systems (WinTen on Unit 1 for gaming & F@H, other heavy lifting; Unit 2 is Linux for work related tasks) thru one monitor. And with PiP.

splitter.jpg

I also just received my steam link, but no controller. I have PS3 controllers that are natively supported that I will use.

I also received a Sabrent external HDD dock that is going back. Thing doesn't support 4k sectors.

I also just received my steam link, but no controller. I have PS3 controllers that are natively supported that I will use.

I always wondered how those Xbox/PS3/4 controllers were supported. Only saw USB ports on the Link.

Thought I'd dust off my old product shooting stuff for the heck of it. We got an Acer Chromebook 14 during the black Friday sale at Best Buy.

chrmbk14-09.jpg

We also got a new printer to replace our very aged, poorly printing HP all in one.

newprinter-cn.jpg

I went into frys and got a stellar deal. The i7 6800k was $299 with a $20 coupon and $229 for the x-99A ll! The only problem I have now is that I'm in Washington for the next week so I can't build it yet... lame.

IMG_3509.JPG

Weather Station with wireless outdoor sensors

Picked this up on a lark while cruising Target for my next x-wife...:shock::cool:

Been shopping these on-line recently and went for the impulse buy.
I may have overpaid for what I got though, $49.95, but instant gratification is priceless!!!

It has a barometer and will "learn/forecast" but I can't seem to display it!!??
Support up to 3 wireless remote units. Came with one and I didn't see any extras there, or would have got them.
Does show Relative Humidity AND dew point, so gonna use in my garage for ambient cold runs.
Has some "Mold" setting/indicator. Assume this just working off RH and temps??

Anyway, I was pretty excited to say the least!

Salud!

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

Yeah, sitting in the kitchen and knowing the temp/humidity in the garage is sweet!
I still can't find a display for barometer though, which is a minus.

IMG_2984.JPG

I need to look into getting a couple more sensors. Check their web-site, amazon or something...

Salud!

If you're into the whole weather hobby, have a look at these sensors. These are the more affordable ones versus the other weather stations that have been around for a while like Davis.

I've been using the WS-1001-WIFI for almost 3 years now. No complaints here.

I think the Tendency arrow in the center is the barometer. Upward trend means dry is coming, downward means rain.

Yeah, sitting in the kitchen and knowing the temp/humidity in the garage is sweet!
I still can't find a display for barometer though, which is a minus.

View attachment 185733

I need to look into getting a couple more sensors. Check their web-site, amazon or something...

Salud!

I was looking to make the leap to a digital television around black Friday and ran across this: https://www.google.com/amp/lifehack...log-television/amp?client=ms-android-motorola

My set is no good for such a project because it's too large but maybe someone around here might like it

Back