• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank you @ATMINSIDE I do like this Monitor mount too, I havent noticed anything like that, but I built it yesterday so it may change over time,

There was one issue while I was setting it all up, the screws that attach the arm to the center were missing so I had to go to Home Depot and it some to replace them, not a huge deal, just a little annoying.

Good to know, I'm always keeping my eyes open for good (not ridiculously expensive) monitor mounts.

Picked this up for my H630 in anticipation of adding blocks for 2-big Pascals when they come out (hopefully at the end of the year). Going to bust out the white puff can and make it match.

IMG_3328 - Copy.JPG

I like the alphacool rads but I tend to find they need a good cleaning before use. You will have to let me know how the st30 does. I have only had experience with the thicker models myself.

I like the alphacool rads but I tend to find they need a good cleaning before use. You will have to let me know how the st30 does. I have only had experience with the thicker models myself.

Will do! I just flushed it out with some DI water and there was a decent amount of gunk that came out of it.

It has begun!

First parts began trickling in today. This should be a fun build. I love the (big) case. Except for the cooler, I went for the best stuff I could afford. The cooler is a stop-gap measure unless it performs well. If it does it was a real bargain.
Picture 3.jpg Picture 5.jpg

That's good to hear. The 360 has some good reviews out there, and the price was right, and the fans are red. LOL If it does well with a mildly abused i7-6700k I'll be a happy camper.

You're gonna love that case. I just got mine 2 weeks ago. That PSU is a great bargainunit too. I picked up an 850W of the same series.

I love the case already. The cable management is hard to do justice with words. The PWM hub, removable drive cages, two choices in SSD mounting, and the fans make it a joy to play in. :) The white fans with the white case are a nice touch, too. The 360 radiator not only fits, there is wiggle room fore and aft for positioning. Between what looks to be great airflow and the 360 I'm hoping for some decent 24/7 numbers out of the chip. It's going to drive me nuts over the weekend waiting for the RX 480 and chip/mobo. They're the only parts left except the TV tuner. That's backordered till the end of the month. I'm anticipating a hefty speed upgrade over my current rig. Fun times!

The phantek is a great case! You can put a sh..load of rads in it!

Got 2x280+1x140, and still have room for an extra 140... I removed all the bays though...
enthoo luxe.jpg

Got 2 R9 280x's from Torin! They will be installed in the folding server asap!!

Attachments

• 1468368063086.jpg
    1468368063086.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 81
Back