• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
OK...got quotes for Canada and Poland.

For Canada, the price including shipping is $31 per t-shirt ($33 for 2XL). Shipping alone to Canada is $10 for 1 shirt, $13 for 2 shirts. For Poland, the price including shipping is $36 per t-shirt ($38 for 2XL). Shipping alone to Poland is $15 for 1 shirt, $20 for 2 shirts.

Added the quotes to the FS thread.

I'll send you the $13 in a day or so F_S. Thanks for all your work.

For Canada, the price including shipping is $31 per t-shirt ($33 for 2XL). Shipping alone to Canada is $10 for 1 shirt, $13 for 2 shirts. For Poland, the price including shipping is $36 per t-shirt ($38 for 2XL). Shipping alone to Poland is $15 for 1 shirt, $20 for 2 shirts.

$31 headed your way shortly! :D

We're getting there!

Admins- Any update on banner announcements, stickies, whatever to make people aware and maybe drive some t-shirt sales?

Man, I want one of these. I don't think I'll have the cash till my taxes come back though. Since I can't be sure when that is going to be, I guess I'll have to wait. You say additional orders will need to be in lots of 10?

Thanks for info but it's too much for me with shipping.

Awesome a banner!

Thanks mods 'n' admins and funsoul! :thup:
That should draw some more attention. :D

Huh. Weird. It's gone now?

Man, I want one of these. I don't think I'll have the cash till my taxes come back though. Since I can't be sure when that is going to be, I guess I'll have to wait. You say additional orders will need to be in lots of 10?

Hopefully shouldn't be an issue Dlaw. Don't worry, you wouldn't have to order 10 for yourself (unless you want to hehe)

Thanks for info but it's too much for me with shipping.
Yeah...thought that'd be the case. Sorry Woomack. :(

REALLY think you should have one, though and I'd be willing to chip in $5 toward shipping for you. If we can get 1 or 2 more kind folks to chip in then could make it work?

I saw it, but then I didn't...

Yep...I got to see it once, too. Looked awesome.

Okay guys, worked on the images this morning.

Here's what they'll look like now:

Shirt Front.jpg
Shirt Back.jpg

And for anyone that may want a wallpaper, here's one on a 1920x1080 black spread:

Benching Team Wallpaper.jpg

I heard mention of t shirts. Are there benching team t shirts to be had or is it the premium t shirt that was referred to for becoming a premium member?

Nope, there are also benching team t-shirts. I believe either funsoul or xsuperbgx has them in their possession. There is/was a thread in the misc section of the classifieds for orders. I believe we have some extras and then some other extras that some of us bought for prizes/etc.

Back