• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have an T110E5.:cool: But everyone knows about the machine gun turret being weak.:(

I know that, but it's pretty much the same with any tier X heavy tank.
My point is the gun on the T110E5 is the best of all the tier X heavy, one on one, i don't afraid of any other tier X tank except for the Waffenträger auf E 100 :D

i've only had the crash bug twice so far (then again, i haven't had any time to play since patch hit). Guess once I get some time at the game, I'll be able to see how it works for me.

Game is unplayable now. Patch day it played but awful slow with low fps until I went back to "standard graphics". Played a bit that way. Friday loaded into an arty battle game crashes to desktop (CTD) when I hit shift. Remove all mods (fresh res_mods folder) reconnect, same match, hit shift as arty, CTD. Tried one last time in that battle then I gave up. Haven't been able to try again since. At this point it is unplayable for me until they fix it.

Need to delete what is inside the wargaming.net folder and do a fresh install..Old mods will not work, but I suggest not using mods until they sort out the bugs!

I was using current 9.0 mods (XVM) and they did work at first but I am still going to do a full reinstall fresh. WoT get's like this after a few incremental patches you have to reinstall. I just was lazy/venting. Plus Thief is fun so I can wait to get back to grinding for a fifth tier X lol.

fifth tier 10? Let me see what tier 10's have in my garage at the moment...

STB-1
FV215b (183)
IS4
AMX 50B
Bat Chat 25t
Foch 155
Bat Chat 155 (58)

and i'm looking to add the Conqueror Gun Carriage once I unlock it (about 50k or so into the grind on the FV3805).

I have the FV4202 and FV215b unlocked (not bought) and am 20k xp from both the WZ-121 and 113.

how many battles do you guys have? my god....i`m grinding towards my first tier8 (8k exp left)....with 1.2k battles.....

I have many tier 9's that I am taking my time to get 10's out of. I like the tier 9 waffle tractor and the e-75 is good. The tier 9 Leopard is growing on me. I like the tier 9 Chinese heavy but from what I've heard the 10 Chinese heavy is not better. I have the tier 9 French arty but sold my tier 9 German arty. Since the arty nerf slow firing arty is pretty painful to grind. I do like the Brit arty but I am not out of the tier 7 yet.

I forget how many battles I have but I think it's less that Tankaholic Frank. lol

I love the WZ 111 1-4 myself! LOVE IT!

I just finished up my chinese grind. I now have completed:

France
Japan
China

1 away from completion:

Britain (need the Conqueror Gun Carriage)

10 away from completion:

Russia

Back