• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Spike Spiegel said:
now the fact that i spent $5 on an athlon t'bird sticker from directron.com seems pretty stupid on my part....grrrrrrr (that was a couple months ago).

jeff
Just to let you know it's very illegal for them to "resell" the stickers.

Stephen Castles said:
i noticed some of the stickers are resellers only. i work at a comp shop so if i type in the name of the shop on the order form will they be sent to me or does the place i work have to be a registered AMD reseller ?

If you go that route, you will have to fill out a bunch of stuff with regards to: how many CPU's you sell a month, how many OEM AMD systems you sell a month, etc...
I'm doing it for the company I work for pretty much just to be able to get the stickers to put on the cases of our systems. Kinda sucks when all the Intel systems get a sticker, but the AMD systems don't. Some thing is screwy with the ordering procsess though. I ordered sheets of 35, but recieved strips of 7, an AMD vinyl window sticker, a bunch of info on the reseller program, etc...
Not enough stickers to warrant even putting them on the systems we're building. Hopefully once my registraion thing is ironed out, I'll be recieving a regular supply of the things.

I just wanted to add that i got my stickers :D .
And I live in Barbados ....... not direct though but through a skybox address which I incidentally was able to signup for free :D :D .

i'm gonna order some soon, but i'll do it over the phone because the web site doesn't work:mad: If you want some, just give them a call and they will hook you up.:D :beer: :p

I Finally got my stickers!!!!!!!!!! After a month and 3 days after I ordered, but got 'em!! They're kewl. On my old case there is a little square to put the sticker on, but on new case there isn't, so I'll have to stick it where it looks best! :D

BTW: My friend got a new ASUS mobo & got a PC sticker with it, I didn't... :(
Do you think its possible to order stickers from ASUS?

Bio Hazzard

I've gone with the whole nuclear radiation/bio hazzard :mad: case badge.....I didn't like the Antec badge that came with the case, but I ought to get an Athlon T'bird badge...considering I'm running my 1.4.....I'll look into it....

nick_cw: I haven't recieved mine yet but I'm pretty sure they're just regular stickers like the ones that come with mobos and procs.

I just wanted see if anyone here would possibly know if Microsoft distributes the Windows XP stickers freely, and if so, how could I snag a few?

Thanks!

xMattHawkx said:
nick_cw: I haven't recieved mine yet but I'm pretty sure they're just regular stickers like the ones that come with mobos and procs.

I just wanted see if anyone here would possibly know if Microsoft distributes the Windows XP stickers freely, and if so, how could I snag a few?

Thanks!

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

I'd doubt it, Intel probably don't either, even though they have tons more cash.

YESSSSS.......... Igot my stickers but only 3 of them but its cool anyway. these are brety big stickers Intel stickers are smaller ;)

i ordered a sheet of 35 athlon stickers, and 2 duron stickers but i got an email saying they would be shipped, except they are sending a strip of 7 athlon stickers and 7 duron stickers. i also wanted a resellers poster but they didn't say anything about it in the notification email. it looks as if they are only taking 2 orders at a time because of the high volume of people ordering now :)

Last edited:
ok mabey im a blind idiot but at the link that as givin to me at the bottom of the form it says "Enter order numbers of desired literature items." my question is, What are these "literature Idtems", are they the stikers or are they actual literature on AMD and its products. If it is the stickers, what the heck are the numbers or where are they?

Back