• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

free amd stuffs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know. I think it usually takes 6-8 weeks for automated systems to run their course and ship their product. It took longer than that for that free copy of Microsoft Student 2006 (which pretty much sucked anyway).

OK I'm in for free stuff. I have received case badge's from them for free but I did call them. Well worth a shot.

How exactly do you specify the t-shirts? The most I can fit in the box is AMD222922B and there are multiple codes using that.

I have gotten stickers and case badges before, but I think most of the stuff that says RSLR you have to be retail in order to get it. We'll see I guess.

It seems wierd that AMD would offer free things and not send them. Maybe it's just me but dosn't make me feel they are very trustworthy. Anyway I ordered from this thing before and never got my stuff, so see how it goes this time.

Placed 2 orders.... 5 amd shirts, a pen, lots of stickers, a yo yo, reseller window signs, and uhh cant remember what else :D

Mouse pad and that roll of 500 AMD stickers... some T-Shirts... and stickers had RSLR added to it... but I kinda work for one, so we'll see what happens...

They have had this for a long time now, if you search the forums you can find "FREE AMD STICKERS!" posts from years back. Just to give you a hint of how long it takes, when i ordered a simple strip of three stickers, I had not only given up on recieving them, but also had completely forgotten I had ordered them by the time I got them. Don't think weeks, think months.

Back